I am always so excited for Christmas and here is another post where I am sharing my all time favourite Christmas Songs in one playlist!
Christmas, for me, is all about family and spending time together making new memories. I love music and it has always been a special part of my life as it has helped me through so many difficult times. Christmas songs in particular always make happy and positive!
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to listen to some classic Christmas songs! As soon as Halloween is over I start playing them! This is when the CD’s come out and the music is playing while your dancing around singing at the top of your lungs making you feel like a kid again!
I have so many fond memories with these songs, some from Christmas Parties, School days and even Christmas Day! I love how these classics are enjoyed by all generations throughout all of the Decembers festivities. You will always hear them at Christmas light switch ons, Christmas parties and nights out!
I love listening to music when I am cooking, especially at Christmas time. Now that my children are getting older they both love listening and dancing to music and my daughter, especially, knows all the lyrics to most of these Christmas songs which makes for a great Mum and Daughter duet!
So here is my favourite Christmas song playlist and in no particular order..
1. The Pogues – Fairytale of New York (ft. Kirsty MacColl)
2. Dean Martin – Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
3. Frank Sinatra – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4. Johnny Mathis – It’s Beginning To Look Like Christmas
5. Bing Crosby – White Christmas
6. Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
7. Marilyn Monroe – Santa Baby!
8. Wham! – Last Christmas
9. Wizzard -I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
10. Brenda Lee – Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
11. Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas
12. Michael Bublé – Christmas Album
13. Elton John – Step Into Christmas
14. Shakin’ Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone
If this hasn’t got you in a Christmassy mood then why not check out my post My 15 Favourite Christmas Films.
Is your favourite on my list? What Christmas songs are always on your playlist?
*this post contains affiliate links